Saturday, June 30, 2007

My child is a nut!!

Do you ever wonder why our children are they way they are? Mark and I constantly look at each other and think, "did we make him this way?" We also begin to wonder if sometimes we are the ones being nutty and he has just picked it up from us...is that a good thing? We have always been silly with him and he's always been silly right back - I ate a lot of chocolate when I was pregnant with him and they say chocolate makes happy babies! He never ceases to amaze us - just when we think he isn't listening or watching, he mimics something perfectly. Ethan has become our source of entertainment. His expressions are priceless!


This is Ethan singing like "Coach" in my parent's kitchen. He is using one of Nona's cookbooks as his songbook... and yes, he is naked!


The first time I let Ethan lick the beater, I got the camera and took his picture - now everytime we make cookies or a cake he has to lick the beater and he looks at me and says, "get camera, Mommy, right now, take picture."


Ethan was a little irritated that Daddy took the phone away to finish the conversation with RoRo, so he found another phone (along with the base that hadn't been plugged in yet) and put it in the swing with Nina.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Those are wonderful pictures!!! I'll add you as a link on my page. Does Nina like her swing??? Mary Paul liked it!!

Courtney said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you started a blog. Your children are adorable, and your house is beautiful.
I am sorry I didn't get to see ya'll this trip.
Randi