Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow update

We ended up with anywhere from 8 inches to a foot of snow. In some places in our yard, it was so deep it went past my knee and up my leg. It was crazy! We went over to Donnie and Cathy's and played outside for a little while. Now we're home, fed, warm and dry and heading for naptime! What a way to say Spring is around the corner!


Ready to go play!



Mark had to leave his car out last night because I had left the Jeep and all the toys out....he might had difficulties getting to work like this!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, I saw the pictures of all the snow! Looks like they had so much fun! Its just beautiful! Love You!

Unknown said...

Man!!!! Ya'll got a ton of snow!!! So glad the kids got to play in some Southern snow this year!

Miss you guys!

Susan said...

What a beautiful snow! I know the kids enjoyed it.

Kathy said...

Okay, so your kids have snowsuits? Aren't we optimistic? :) Glad they had fun. I think Brodie and Ethan are a lot alike! too bad you moved so far away.

Griner Mom said...

Wow!! Look at all that snow! Unfortunately we did not get any! Love the snow pics and all the birthday pictures too! Happy 4th Birthday to Ethan!! Also, the nutella waffle sounds so good!

Ryan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!! I love kids in snowsuits. It's amazing they can even move!!!

Shannon said...

What fun in the snow! We had it here in Atlanta as I'm sure you know, but I was sick and didn't get to play - hence no pictures of Alex playing in it! Love the pictures from Ethan's birthday and please wish him a belated one from his buddy Alex!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with the snow!