Thursday, February 28, 2008

Backhoe Fun!

Today was a fun and exciting day for Ethan! Cathy took us to Donnie's shop where he was "working" with this big Backhoe. At first Ethan didn't know what to think, but once he got inside with Mr. Donnie and they started digging, he was in heaven! Every once in awhile Ethan would turn around to make sure we were all watching him and we could see him talking...there's no telling what all he was saying. Tonight he told Nona and Poppa all about his big adventure - he said, "I got to ride in a unbelievably big huge backhoe with Mr. Donnie! It was unbelievable!" (That's the first time we had heard him use the word unbelievable, so it was pretty funny). So tonight, as I'm sitting here posting these pictures, Ethan is playing with his backhoe and skid steer! Boys!







Thank you, Mr. Donnie for letting me move some dirt with you! I want a backhoe!!!

Of course Nina had to climb into the backhoe and check it out too!
Ethan and Cathy inside the "dumper thingy" (as Ethan calls it)

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Hilarious! I am sure you are going to hear about that for weeks!!! So cute! Check your email...

King Family said...

Wow! What fun for a little boy.

Heather said...

That is so cool! Hayden would have been in heaven!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

How fun. Actually...incredible! Too cute.

Griner Mom said...

Landon would be jealous! Glad you had fun!

Ryan said...

How much fun!!! I know of one little boy who would be jealous!!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I know it was fun to watch him have so much fun!! How cute. I guess you learn to appreciate things your kids like.

Kathy said...

Brodie would love that! He wants to know the name of EVERY construction vehicle we see. Uh, I have no idea! I need to do research. What fun for Ethan!