Monday, September 8, 2008

Sunday isn't Sunday without....

...gashing your head open at church! Ethan tripped and fell after church - hit the corner, or some part of a chair in our lobby. All I know is I was talking to someone and one of my friends tells me Ethan is bleeding bad in the bathroom. He was pretty upset, but once there was no talk of the hospital or a doctor, he settled down. One of our friends glued him back together yesterday afternoon and then last night Cathy glued him some more.
Miss Nina all proud of herself walking! She still prefers to crawl, but is really starting to get around! For some reason, this big bow today made her a little feisty - almost Nellie Olson like! It was funny!

12 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

Aw man. What a bump! Glad no stiches were involved. I didn't know Nina had started walking. She's too cute!

Just Jen said...

What a goose egg Ethan's got there. So sorry he took such a spill.

Nina is adorable though in that outfit and bow.

Jana said...

Ethan seems pretty proud of himself in that picture but the bump looks pretty bad. Glad he is OK. Nina is so precious.

Shannon said...

Hey girl! Just got caught up on your recent posts and I love all the pictures. I'm glad you had a good trip to see your sis and hate that we missed you guys again at HH. Call me when you get back and we can plan our next attempt!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Ouch! Poor Ethan, nevertheless he is smiling showing off his new boo boo. Nina and Nellie, what a funny comparison!

King Family said...

Poor little Ethan. He looks so funny with that big smile. very proud. Nina look so cute. I can't wait to see her walk,

Sheri Ellis said...

Goodness, I know that must have made you heartsick. Glad he is ok though. Yay Nina, now you can into trouble, I mean stuff, without Ethan's help.

Heather said...

Poor thing! Now that's a gash! Nina looks so cute....love those chubby little thighs! :)

Ryan said...

Being a Little House fan, love the Nellie Olsen comparison. Ethan looks very happy despite the goose egg!!!

Uno Who said...

That'll leave a mark.

Courtney said...

Oh no! That looks like it hurt! Nina looks so cute in that romper!

Griner Mom said...

OUch!!!! Wow!! At least he is smiling! Nina just gets cuter and cuter! I love her cute outfit!!