Thursday, July 16, 2009

Paris

I am finally getting around to posting "some" of my Paris pictures. It's so hard to believe that this trip has already come and gone. It was a wonderful trip with fabulous ladies and I can't wait to plan our next one!!
A windmill tucked behind some trees on our walk up to Montmarte
Sunset from Montmarte - it was truly stunning that night
Sacre Coeur - one of the things that Montmarte district is well known for. It's also considered one of the most famous night club districts and it's extremely well known for all the famous artists that have lived and worked in this area - Salvador Dali, Picasso, Monet, and van Gogh.
The Ritz Carlton Paris - where Princess Diana stayed
The tunnel where Princess Diana's car crash happened

Notre Dame



This was our first day - we dropped our things at the hotel and headed straight for the Louvre. I thought Savannah and I looked pretty cute after being awake for so long and flying all night....

3 comments:

King Family said...

Great pictures! I bet it was a fun trip.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Your pictures turned out fabulous!! They make me want to go back SO MUCH!! It was too quick. You and Savannah DO look adorable and so do you and your mom on the Trocadero! The trip was the best!!
Love, Juls

Heather said...

I love all the pics...can't even pick a fav! Gorgeous!