Sunday, August 16, 2009

2 year old with a tude!

Nina has quite a little attitude on her....don't know where she got that from...
Ethan hasn't had any swimming lessons and is swimming all over the pool by himself. He loves swimming at Cathy's pool!
Miss Nina loves the pool too!
Miss Attitude in her "choo choo train" as she calls it


Ethan and Nina today after church
Nina did something funny this afternoon and I said, "Nina, you are so cute!" She then replied, "No, Mommy, I'm not cute yet....I'm not cute til I have my watermelon dress on...." Yes, it's pure drama around our house!!!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Absolutely precious. They are both getting so big. Great pictures and love the "tude".

Courtney said...

so cute! i had fun seeing them in atlanta...you need to sell me nina's old clothes. i love that sweet dress. of course you may be saving for number 3 right! ;)

Ryan said...

i love nina's hair!!!

Heather said...

Love the pics! The kids are adorable. The tutu & tan lines pics are priceless!