Thursday, August 2, 2007

They are ALWAYS watching...

So...Ethan wanted to bake cookies the other night to take to Macey's house for our playdate. I was feeding Nina and the cookies were ready to take out of the oven, so I put her down, took the cookies out and came back into the family room....this is what I found...

I'm not quite sure when this started, but Ethan has been wanting to sleep with anything and everything he can get his hands on before getting into his crib. The other day he woke up early from his nap but was still sleepy, so I asked him if he wanted his books - now he has to sleep with "Green Eggs & Ham" and his Elmo doctor book. And of course, Myrtle the Turtle is with Ethan at naptime!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Those top two pictures are too funny! They really do take everything in, don't they? I enjoy checking in on you. I love seeing new pictures!

Heather said...

Hilarious! I found Gracie many times "nursing" dolls! Ethan is getting so big!

Charlotte said...

Well, I'm hooked on blogging. I spend much of my time keeping up with your pics and those of your friends. Love it
Mama