Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ethan and Nina

I haven't posted pictures of the kids lately, so I thought I would. Ro Ro is here for a visit, so Ethan is having a great time with someone to play with him all the time! We have a busy weekend planned - Race for the Cure, planting a tree (if it stops raining), Trunk or Treat at church are just a few things we're doing this weekend. Hope everyone has a nice weekend - enjoy the pictures!

Nina at 5 months

Ethan at Nona and Poppa's house wearing his new pjs from Mema


While we were in Savannah, Ethan learned to climb the outside of the stairs

Of course....leading singing



This was tonight after dinner - Ethan wanted to hold Nina and she fell asleep in his arms

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Great pictures! I am so glad you posted new ones! Nina is looking so much like Ethan did as a baby!

Sandra said...

Love that last picture. Hey, a fellow can babysit, change channels, and who knows what else as long as he has that security from a pacifier. Right, Ethan? Way to go.
They are both adorable.

Love, Miss Sandra

Heather said...

So sweet! I am laughing out loud @ him leading singing! That is so funny! I've been trying to call you...give me a buzz...hope you're doing well!

Kathy said...

I love the picture of Ethan climbing the outside of the stairs. He would make a great rock climber. :) I also like the one of he and Nine with their pacis. They are so sweet!

Elizabeth S said...

So sweet!

King Family said...

That one of Ethan holding Nina asleep is so sweet. They both are growing so fast. Hope you have a fun weekend.

Griner Mom said...

I love the one with Nina falling asleep with Ethan, that is so cute! Pictures like that are precious!