Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Man

Alright, I thought I would be able to avoid this...but Heather got me...so here it goes!

1. Who is your man? Mark Elliot Noble
2. How long have you been married? 5 years this past April
3. How long did you date? TOO LONG...4 years and engaged 7 months
4. How old is your man? 31 but only for a couple more months
5. Who eats more? depends...but usually about the same
6. Who said "I love you" first? Mark
7. Who is taller? Mark
8. Who sings better? We both sing well
9. Who is smarter? I married Mark so I would have smart babies...so Mark better be smarter or we have a serious problem on our hands!!
10. Whose temper is worse? probably about the same - my fuse is probably shorter
11. Who does the laundry? I do - and I'm fine with that because there is only one way to do laundry and that's my way!!
12. Who takes out the trash? Mark
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mark - which in this house is the side closest to the door, but somehow Ethan still comes over to my side of the bed.
14. Who pays the bills? That's a funny question - Mark
15. Who is better on the computer? Mark
16. Who mows the lawn? Mark - 2 things I don't want to know how to do...start the lawnmower and the grill
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do equally and enjoy cooking together
18. Who drives when you are together? Mark - unless he wants to take a nap
19. Who pays when you go out? Mark
20. Who is more stubborn? About the same
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Mark
22. Whose families do you see most? Mine
23. Who kissed who first? Mark kissed me in Leah Benson's (now Floyd) kitchen in her Toomer's Corner apartment after Auburn beat Alabama in 1997 - technically our first date!
24. Who asked who out first? Mark
25. Who proposed? Mark - but he pretty much had no choice...for those of you that know me, know the story on that one!
26. Who is more sensitive? I am.
27. Who has more friends? I do - but now that we're in Memphis, we pretty much have the same friends
28. Who has more siblings? Mark has 1 brother and I have 1 sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Mark likes to think that he does
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Mark

Alright Melanie and Jana...it's your turn!

6 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

That was fun to read! I think I remember your story of getting engaged! Congrats on 5 years and 2 beautiful children.

Heather said...

I hope Chris reads this. I'm not the only one who can't operate a lawn mower or grill...and I like it that way!! ;)

Griner Mom said...

Interesting to read. You really can learn things about people through these things! Congrats on your man and 5 happy years! Ashley

King Family said...

I don't think I know the engament story. Maybe I just forgot. You will have to remind me.

Kathy said...

You've done a lot in five years! You've lived several places as well. :)

Unknown said...

Mark told us all about number 23.