Tuesday, October 2, 2007

More Fair Pictures

Ethan and Allie reading their Gideon Bibles (why didn't someone tell me I had put Ethan and Nina reading their Gideon Bibles....?)
Nina just couldn't handle anymore fun!


Mark and I were the brave ones to ride the spinning dragons with the kids - they loved it and wanted to go faster....however we were scared we might be wearing someone's dinner, so we kept it a little slower!

Here are just a few more pictures from the fair - Melanie sent them to me...my batteries died so I didn't get to take many. A couple are duplicates from Melanie's post - but were so cute I wanted to share with some that might not have seen them on her blog. I'll post Maryland pictures soon - I'm hoping to get some from Jane and Ro Ro's camera....so Jane and Ro Ro, if you're reading this, send me some of your pictures!

5 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

The last pic of your mom is so sweet!

Heather said...

So cute! What a sweet baby girl!! Can't wait till Savannah!

Griner Mom said...

Looks like everyone had fun. It is so fun to see friends!

Kathy said...

Looks like fun in Newnan! I hate that we have not met Nina yet. She sure is cute!

Elizabeth S said...

These pics are great. Looks like you had a great time!