Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a year...

So, I can't believe that it's been a year since Nina arrived! So much has happened...so many things are so different than they were this time last year! Aren't babies amazing??!! I'm sure I'll be posting after this weekend's party, but I just wanted to post a few pictures of Nina's first days and then some of my favorite from this past year. My, how time flies!! Nina and Mommy right after delivery
Ethan meeting Nina - doesn't he look so small???


Nina just a couple hours old - our first family pic
Mother's Day picture last year
Father's Day last year
Funny expressions on both kids - July 2007
Ah, the days when she would fall asleep anywhere....although last week she did lay her head down on the shopping cart at Target and fall asleep - but still not the same as when they are babies! Happy 1st Birthday Nina Elliott

6 comments:

Jana said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Nina. She has changed so much and is just as adorable as ever. Have fun!!

Heather said...

My how they both have grown! I love the new pic up top of them. Beautiful! Happy B-Day Nina!

King Family said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! Time sure has gone fast. She is adorable. I can't believe how much Ethan has changed too!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! What a precious picture with her hands together! Hope you guys are doing well. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

Courtney said...

Soooooo sweet! I can't believe she is turning 1!!!! Time sure flies - she is precious and Ethan too!

Ryan said...

She looks wonderful in her new pictures. She still looks like her baby pictures. You can tell its Nina!!! Happy Birthday!!!