Friday, January 11, 2008

8 Things About Ethan and Nina....


Ryan tagged Ethan and Nina earlier this week and I've just been dragging my feet posting it - then my mom and Randi informed me this morning that I needed to post it because they've been waiting...so here it goes.




1. No matter what kind of prayer - bedtime or night time - it's ALWAYS, "Thank you God for Chris and Melanie, Allie and Avery" first. ALWAYS!


2. In the morning I have to have a cup of OJ and milk, and I down the OJ but sip on the milk all morning long.


3. I LOVE to lead singing and play church.


4. I am a really good eater, but blueberries are my favorite (thanks to Nona and Poppa's blueberry bushes)


5. I know a lot about airplanes - flaps, slats, spoilers, landing gear, etc...and I love to fly!


6. I love to stall at bedtime - and I love for Daddy to put me to bed (probably because I know I can stall at bedtime with Daddy and not with Mommy) because he will read lots of books to me and let me turn the light off and close the door, and oh wait, I need a drink of water, so he'll get me a drink of water....it goes on and on and on....I've got him snowed!


7. I think that the Hampton Inn in front of BooYa's restaurant here in Memphis is Chattanooga and Mema's house (Mema lives in a retirement home that is an old hotel).


8. I know the difference between the FedEx truck and the UPS truck and when they (or anyone else that comes to the house) deliver something I always go talk to them and then I have to stand on the front porch until they have turned the corner at the end of the street. Then and only then will I allow Mommy to close the front door.





1. I love my feet and shoes.


2. I already love to talk.


3. Bananas and Carrots are my favorite.


4. I can be perfectly fine and Mommy will walk into the room and I fall apart.


5. I love watching my brother jump around and sing - he's funny.


6. I love my Johnny Jumper and lately have learned to swing myself in it.


7. I like to be in my own bed to fall asleep.


8. I love taking a bath with Ethan and splashing with him!
I tag Allie and Avery, Houston and Harrison, and Gracie and Hadyn!!!

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Little cuties! Glad you posted this!

Griner Mom said...

These are fun to read! All your pictures look so good. I love the individual pictures of Ethan and Nina!

King Family said...

That is so sweet that Ethan prays for us. He is such a sweet boy. Nina takes after her mom. (loving her shoes) I guess I will get busy with my list. I love the pictures.

Ryan said...

What great lists!!! I love the pictures as well!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

What sweeties. Can't wait to see how much more they have grown.

Lindsay said...

Hey Mandy, this is Lindsay (Leupold) York, Stefan's little sister, I don't know if you remember me. I found your blog from Stefan and Stacia's and your family is so precious! I have to ask you, where do you buy your son's clothes? We live in WA and it is so hard to find cute clothes for boys up here! Looks like things are going well for you, it was nice "catching up" through your blog!

Heather said...

Too cute! I can picture Ethan standing on the front porch watching the delivery truck drive away. See you soon!!!

Jana said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I can't believe how much Nina is changing already. They are both so precious.

Samantha said...

Fun to read! The pictures you posted are so good. Ethan looks so much like his Dad!

Griner Mom said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment about our new "business venture". If you really would like to order anything, just let me know. I can make it especially for little Nina or big brother Ethan!